Tuesday, October 26, 2010

[Week 14] modules~ modules~ modules~ tasks~ tasks~ tasks~

Assalamualaikum WBT and hi everyone~ Here we are in the second last week. Even though the course is already coming to an end, there are still many works need to be finished by Thursday, which is tomorrow. 

These are the items that need to be submitted tomorrow~
Module 4 (video editing)
Task 1, pair (video)
Task 2, individu (split video clips, audio and images)
Task 3, groups (lesson plans on the four skills)

For the video, here is the final project from my partner, Hazwan Benjamin Bahak and I. Hopefully it is good enough to satisfy Pn Foziah. 




For individual task, I have decided to choose video clips entitled Here In My Home - Malaysian Artistes For Unity / Pete Teo. The songs is about the beauty of Malaysia as a multiracial country but we still can live in peace and harmony.  Take it a look at the video clips. I find it meaningful and creative. Kudos to Pete Teo~





Finally, for the group task, we choose year for, Malaysia, my country as our topic. 

0 comments: