Sunday, October 10, 2010

[Week 11] behind a picture~

Now I am entering 11th week with full of confident and feeling proud as I have learned many new things from this class which other students who're not taking this course are not able to do. Today lesson is still on photo editing as Pn.Foziah was checking the task that each of us has done.

We were asked to edit a photo and the edited photo must be able to carry a message to the viewer. I edited a photo using Picnic.

Unfortunately, when I showed my picture to Pn. Foziah, she commented on the photo that I edited. She said that my picture doesn't have a story behind it. This is because we could not just edit a picture for the sake of editing it. It must be logical so that the viewer will not feel doubt looking at the edited picture. Hence I have chosen a picture of a fisherman came home from a long day work. I edited to put the focus on the fisherman and insert caption and frame with my initial on bottom right.

It was successful and I uploaded it in the website that Pn. Foziah had allocated for us. I hope that my effort that I had put in is worth so that Pn.Foziah will be satisfied with my work. That is all for this week and I see you in next entry.

Here are my very own editing~

Edited using Picnic~
before~


1st trial, edited using Adobe Photoshop CS3~
before~


0 comments: