Wednesday, October 6, 2010

[Week 10] Raised Me Up, Give it Up to Me, Cintailah aku Sepenuh Hati, Dua Insan Bercinta~

due to the completion of module 3, this week we were assigned on 3 task.


 First is to make a ringtone using a song
I used a song by Westlife-You Raised me up. even though the song is quite melancholy, I love the sentimental elements behind the lyrics which is an appreciation for my parents after all that has been done by them to raise me up.. Their sacrifices will always be remembered and strengthen everytime I hear this song as my ringtone.

But the song was rejected. So instead I use Sean Paul ft Keisya Cole- give it up to me. The song is more catchy to be used as ringtone.



For task 2, we have to mashed up 2 songs. For this, I choose two male singers from Indonesia which have great and soothing voice. Their songs are also a hit and my personal favourite.



Finally, for task 3, we need to enhance a song, Dua Insan Bercinta, live version by M.Nasir and Siti Nurhaliza. Youtube do not allow us to embed this song. So here is the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE1CZ4p2z_8 You can listen to it~ we need to cut out the noise and make their voice clearer.

0 comments: