Thursday, October 21, 2010

[Week 13] submissions and module 4~

Assalamualaikum and hi everyone. Due to all the abundance of work, I feel time move faster than it should. The more work I do, the more keeps coming in and need to be submitted. PhotobucketHow are you guys coping with the abundance of work? burning the midnight oil is not a problem anymore. My eyes can't even sleep unless it is already 3am. Hello swollen eyes, hello dizziness and hello fatigue..~

Week 13 of the resources class. Without wasting any time, let’s look into the major events of the day. Ok, this week we have submitted 4 things which are: 


1) Module 2 (photo editing)
2) Individual work, hardcopy + softcopy (task 1)
3) Pair work, e-book, hardcopy + softcopy (task 2)
4) Group work, lesson plans, hardcopy + sofcopy (task 3)

Talking about the tasks, it was a good exercise to practice what we have learned in the module. I personally learned a lot about photo editing while doing the tasks rather than doing the module itself. Although software such as photoshop was very difficult for me,Photobucket later I managed to learn it and I applied it in editing pictures for my tasks. I am really happy that now I have learned and able to use various software to edit photos.

Now let's move on to the next agenda. Currently we are working on the module 4 which is the video editing. This module is another good instrument as we can learn about video editing by using software like:
• Any Video Converter
• BS player
• Cyberlink PowerDVD
• FLV to AVI Converter
• Free Studio
• HJ-Split
• Image Grab
• Power Video Cutter
• Prism Video Converter
• Real Player
• Riva FLV Encoder
• SID Video Cutter & Splitter
• VCD Cutter
• Windows Media Player
• Online Downloader

I believe that this module can help me to upgrade my technology skills even though I have zero knowledge on video editing.. It is really fun working on this module because now I am able to make and edit my own videos.
Photobucket Below is the progress so far on my video.



As we all know, each module comes with some tasks. The same goes to module 4. Pn. Foziah asked us to create a story board for the task 2 which is the pair work before the class itself. Pn. Foziah checked the story board and gave some comments on how to improve it. She commented a lot on our currently in progress video. We have plans to improve on it. Chiayyokk! Photobucket

0 comments: