Saturday, August 28, 2010

[Week 6] The grand arrival of the module.

Assalamualaikum WBT, hi all.. how're you? so, now we're in week 6.. 


Finally, the so called 'module' which has been mentioned by Pn Foziah has arrivedddddd~ only now I have a better picture of what I am suppose to do with the module. The first module is about Computer and Internet Skills. 
                                               



so basically i'll be indulging my self into the world of ICT. and surfing the internet to the max!!

it's interesting because it's my first time doing the

[step by step on how to get something/information from the internet]

i'll show you some of the step that i did...

which involved...tada!!!


1- The used of internet obviously it's internet skills honey..

2- Searching for things online like MP3, pictures, animation and etc..

3- The best part of it is"PRINT SCREEN"hahah...I get kinda excited.

[dont laugh at me it's been like forever i did do this kind of things, i remember the last time i

did it was like when i was form 5 haha...]

4- Here are the print screen that im all EXCITED ABOUT"

5- Actually, all this print screen and everything are part of my assignments in "internet modules"..
6- I will be doing a lot of "this" for this course...[i hope i will never get tired of doing this hehe]
7- Just bear in mind that this is only the first part of it...there would be 4 other elements to go!!! Photobucket



0 comments: