Saturday, August 14, 2010

[Week 4] class cancelled~

Hi all, apparently for week 4 the class has been cancelled because Pn Foziah needs to attend a course. Weehuu~ no need to come to UM as early as 10 AM, the class after that starts only at 2 PM. 

Nevertheless, I really should not waste any time since abundance of assignments will fall on my head sooner or later. I'm starting to forget my resolution for this year, i'm procastinating my work.. good job for me!!! now im in BIG TROUBLE.... Photobuckettoo many things to do with soo little time.
everything is meeting dateline..whether i like it or not..got to burn my mid nite oil..got to list up what are my priorities every week...Procrastinate Photobucketis always a dangerous poison for a student. I am trying soo hard to avoid that.. chiayyokk sarah~! Photobucket




0 comments: