Saturday, July 17, 2010

[week 1] Introduction > Well, I am 'techno' shocked!

Date : 13th July 2010 (2nd day of my new sem in UM)
Place: MK2 (what MK2 stands for?Photobucket Ouhh..and where it is?)
Course: PBEY 3101 > Using and Developing Resources for Primary Classroom. (Okkay, the title of this course doesn't seem so scary but still no exact expectation)

When I entered the lab for the first time, I saw a lot pf PCs in it. PhotobucketOh no! That definitely give me the idea that this course would definitely requires skills in dealing with computers which I am not so good at. Yes, I have a facebook account for my social networking, yes, I am using Yahoo instant messenger to connect with my friends or visit youtube to watch video clips or have a sneak peak on a movie. This wouldn't be the same. when it comes to using PC for a university course, that surely mean business and not merely for fun.

Our lecturer, Pn. Foziah gave us introduction about the course, on what to expect, what to prepare. Wow! an 8G pendrive is required apart from books. That is new, previously, we were never asked to prepare a pendrive for a course. This must be something. I looked around and all my friends also have that same look, of anxiety, of being thrilled and excited in the same time. Even though with the same faces around, we are in a new place, with a new teacher, new requirements, new way of doing things.Photobucket So, I think it is normal to be nervous, thrilled, and excited all at the same time. I guess we're just 'techno' shocked. Yet, I am really looking forward to this course to know Photobucketand absorb everything that this course will offer. Chaiyok!Photobucket

See you in the next entry.. Photobucket


Me~

1 comments:

Nazwan Freakz said...

nice..can you help me out with this blogging thingy? totally lost! always go to your blog for any inspiration!